Looking to work with a great team and make the best out of camera technologies?
At NomiCam, you get to work with broad range of digital cameras and technologies
- Our camera projects include drones, AR/VR headsets, video conferencing, 3D mapping, automotive, surveillance, smartphones, and more.
- In addition to different types of cameras, you get to work at the world-class camera laboratories with specialized equipment: monochromator, hand shake simulator, programmable light sources, automated environments, 6-axis robots and more.
- And this is not all – you have the opportunity to work with variety of platforms like Qualcomm, OmniVision, NXP, Mediatek, Rockchip to name some – something you don’t find elsewhere.
The following background and know-how help in getting started:
- Signal processing, image processing, algorithms, color science, computational photography
- C++/C#, Python, Matlab
- 1st hand experience in using cameras/photography
- Understanding about camera tech (sensors, optics, etc)
- All kinds of design tools around 3D, electrical, optics
- True interest in camera technologies
- Hands-on work attitude
- Curiosity and readiness to develop your skills
We are looking for candidates with different level of experience, from experts to students. Come to work with a great team which has worked with the cameras for last 10+ years!
Pentti Väänänen | +358 50 511 7375 | email@example.com